Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Creepmas Makeup Tutorials

Looking to glam up for a holiday party?  These looks will definitely have all eyes on you...


I love this Christmas Present Zombie look.  It's so colorful and festive.  She has a bunch of tutorials suitable for Creepmas.  A Jack and Shelly mashupevil snowman, Krampus, peppermint candy creature, and that nasty elf on a shelf, just to name a few.  She actually has so many creepy holiday looks you could probably sport a different one for each day of Creepmas.  She also has a video where she addresses contacts.  I'm paraphrasing a bit here, but she has some sage advice like don't buy the cheapest ones you can find and then stick them in your eye.  



This Yeti and the following Candy Monster
are even more involved with prosthetics.  




The next one's aren't quite as complicated...



Love to accessorize?  How about with a candy cane through the cheek?

Maybe you're more into shiny baubles...


I found this video amusing, but if you'd like something more professional watch the one below.  I do prefer the ornament placing in this one.  I would go mental having one of my eyes covered like the following video.



Or maybe just a nice little bloody snowflake accent.  Pair it with a little black dress and you are ready for an enchanted evening of holiday merriment.

 


If I'm being honest, I'm not talented enough to pull off most of these. I think I could manage a bloody snowflake, but that's about it.  But this last video, I could rock this look, maybe not as well as she does, but this one is definitely more my speed and I love her sense of humor. "It's a judge free zone."

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha - I can't manage any of those fancy tutorials either! Grandma is more more my speed. She's cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete